A new version of WinSysClean has been released, it includes many new features, like Windows Tuning and Advanced System Monitor.
What’s New in WinSysClean X2 Version 12.0:
- NEW: Added support for Internet Explorer 9.
- NEW: Added Registry Cleaning option: WordPad Recent Document List.
- NEW: Added Windows Tuning functions.
- NEW: Windows Tuning option: Create a Desktop Shortcut or Hotkey for the Safely Remove Hardware Windows Dialog.
- NEW: Windows Tuning option: Create a Desktop Shortcut for Network and Sharing Center.
- NEW: Windows Tuning option: Change Windows Vista and Windows 7 Log On / Log Off Screen.
- NEW: Windows Tuning option: Change Windows Vista and Windows 7 Log On / Log Off Screen Text Shadow.
This will show you how to have dark, the light (the default), or no text or button shadow in the Windows Vista/7 log on screen. This can be helpful if you changed your log on screen background to a darker or lighter image.
The log on screen includes the Welcome, Shutdown, Lock Computer, Switch User, Ctrl+Alt+Del Security Screen, Log on, and Log off screens.- NEW: Added Windows Tuning option: Stop the system automatically rebooting after installing Windows Updates.
Normally Windows Update will automatically reboot the system when you have your system configured to “Automatically download recommended updates for my computer and install them” and one or more of those updates requires a reboot. This setting changes the behavior so when users are logged in the system will not automatically reboot.- NEW: Added Advanced System Performance Monitor functions.
- NEW: System Monitor: Advanced CPU / Processor usage graph, with support for up to 32 cores. The graph supports zoom and scroll through hours of recorded data.
- NEW: System Monitor: Physical Memory Load / Usage graph. The graph supports zoom and scroll through hours of recorded data.
- NEW: System Monitor: Physical Disk Load / Usage graph. This graph displays how much time the system disk drive / HDD is used for reading and writting data. The graph supports zoom and scroll through hours of recorded data.
- Fixed main window problem, sometimes it did not start in foreground.
- Fixed the startup threads which caused an error on some computers and forced WinSysClean to exit.
- Optimized the 64-bit version of WinSysClean and signed the code with digital certificate.
- Improved the User Interface.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
More information about WinSysClean can be found here http://www.usro.net/Products/WinSysClean