To uninstall a program that cannot be completely removed through traditional means, you can try the following steps:
- Restart your computer in Safe Mode. This will prevent any background processes from running that may be preventing the program from being uninstalled.
- Use the built-in Windows Uninstaller to attempt to remove the program. If it still cannot be removed, you can use a third-party uninstaller tool such as Revo Uninstaller or IOBit Uninstaller.
- Manually delete any remaining files or folders associated with the program. These can usually be found in the Program Files and AppData folders.
- Use the Registry Editor to remove any remaining registry keys associated with the program. This should only be done if you are familiar with the Registry Editor and understand how to use it safely.
- Restart your computer and check if the program is completely uninstalled.
- Try to use WinSysClean to Repair Registry entries linked to missing files.
If the above steps still do not work, you can try to restore your computer to a previous point before installing the program or reinstalling the operating system.