Sometimes Google Chrome automatically changes the language of the browser in a language it thinks that you are speaking, but you don’t want that always or maybe you want to change the Google Chrome browser language to English.
So here is how to change the Google Chrome browser display language:
- Go to the upper right corner of Google Chrome browser window and click on the menu icon.
- Select the Settings option from menu.
- In the new window scroll down and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Now scroll more until you find the Language and Input Settings… button and click it.
- A new dialog will open where you can select your desired language, or add a new one then click done.