If your printer is in good condition and your printer still have toner or ink but it prints empty white pages or very weak black / colors then probably you will be able to fix this problem by following these steps:
- Run Calibration for Color Laser Printers or Cleaning for Inkjet Printers.
- Print 5 times the cleaning sheet page from below. The black color from the cleaning sheet image contains 100% CMYK colors, this means that all your printer colors will be used at 100% in order to unclog the toner or ink head. Select Fit to Page when Printing this image.
- If the printed page is not black then you need to repeat this process up to 10 times.
- After repeating these steps 10 times and the printed page still have no signs of dark color then probably you need to replate the toner cartridges or inkjet tank.
- If the printed page shows darker after each print then try to repeat the process a few more times.