Windows Sandbox is a new feature available in the latest Windows 10 May 2019 Update, which can be turned on from control panel. You can use Windows Sandbox in order to prevent your computer exposure to malware or viruses found in software downloaded from internet. In the Windows sandbox you can download and install almost any software without putting your data at risk.
Here is how you can enable Windows Sandbox
- Type Add or remove programs in Windows search box.
- In the right top corner of the opened window click the Programs and Features link.
- After the window with installed programs opens click the Turn Windows Features on or off
- Scroll down in the window with Windows features to Windows Sandbox and set the checkbox to on.
- Wait for Windows to install the Windows Sandbox feature then restart Windows.
After you have enabled and installed the Windows 10 Sandbox just type in the search box Windows Sandbox and you can start your new Windows Sandbox.