Sometimes if you change the display settings in Windows 10 or switch displays, you will end up with your Windows 10 Display upside down or rotated 90 degrees.
Here is how you can quickly rotate your computer screen back to landscape:
- Right-Click with your mouse on the desktop and select Display Settings.
- Select Advanced Display Settings (you can find it down below the resolution settings.
- In the new window, select Change Display Settings from the left window options.
- Now select your Display if you have multiple monitors and change the Orientation option to Landscape.
- Click OK or Apply and you’re done.