To enter the BIOS from Windows 11, you can use the following steps:
- Click on the Start menu, and select the Power button.
- While holding down the Shift key, click on Restart.
- In the Choose an option screen, click on Troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click on UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Click on Restart.
Once your computer restarts, you should be taken directly to the BIOS setup screen. Depending on the manufacturer of the computer, the key to enter the BIOS may vary, so you should check the documentation of your computer or the manufacturer’s website to confirm the key you should press.
Please note that If your computer manufacturer has not enabled the UEFI Firmware Settings option in the Advanced options, this option will not be available. In this case, you may need to enter the BIOS by pressing a key such as F2, F10, or DEL immediately after starting the computer, before the Windows logo appears on the screen.