There are several ways to fix a Windows 11 boot issue, depending on the cause of the problem. Some common solutions include:
- Use the Windows Startup Repair tool: This tool can automatically fix common boot issues. To access it, go to the Windows 11 installation media (or recovery drive) and select “Repair your computer.”
- Run the chkdsk command: This command checks for and repairs errors on your hard drive. To run it, open the Command Prompt (Admin) and type chkdsk /f C: and press Enter.
- Boot into Safe Mode: This can help you troubleshoot and fix boot issues. To boot into Safe Mode, press the power button while holding the Shift key.
- Run the SFC command: This command scans for and repairs corrupted system files. To run it, open the Command Prompt (Admin) and type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Reset or Reinstall Windows 11: If the above steps do not work, you can try resetting or reinstalling Windows 11.
Note: before trying any of these steps, make sure you have backup of important files and data. Also it’s good to have Windows 11 installation media.