Follow these steps to install BitRaptor and get it started:
Windows 10, 8, 7, 2018 Server, 2012, 2008 R2, 64-bit only!
Intel Core 5, dual core (Intel i7 is Recommended for learning simulator)
4GB RAM, 40GB SSD or HDD.
- Download and install BitRaptor (the download link can be found in the registration confirmation email).
- It is recommended that you install BitRaptor on a static IP address, a VPS server is a good choice, like vultr.com or 1and1.com and choose US server location and at least 2GB of RAM with 30+ GB SSD or you can use your own computer/laptop if you have a static IP address from your ISP.
- Make sure that you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 Installed, you can download here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55170
- Start BitRaptor and it will display the activation window.
- Go to Poloniex website and login to your account.
- Go to the Key icon menu and select API Keys.
- Create two new API keys on Poloniex with withdrawal disabled, one API key is needed for the bot engine and one for the order processor.
- Select the API keys and copy paste them in the BitRaptor activation window, make sure each pair is correctly copied.
- Enter your email address and the Product Key from the registration email.
- Click Activate and wait a few seconds until BitRaptor will activate, if there are problems with the activation then please contact us using the support form.
- After BitRaptor application will start you need to add bots for each currency pair which you want to trade. Click the Add Bot button.
- In the Add New Bot window select the currency pair at the top of the window and click the Learn from Coin History button.
- Enter a start period in days which you want analyze (we recommend to use a period which includes a rise of the currency price from bottom to all time high and down again) almost all currencies have includes a down-up-down trend from Jan-Mar 2017 to current time.
- Setting a higher display minimum win percent may speed up the analyze (but be sure that you don’t set it to high, otherwise no results will be displayed).
- After the analyze is finished scroll up to the top of the results list, you can sort it by Total Win or Total Reinvested Win (recommmended), chose a desired strategy from the top of the list and click Ok / Apply settings button.
- Now click OK / Save button and you have just added the bot including it’s best strategy settings.
- Add more currency pairs as you wish and then click Start Bot Engine.
You can find more information about BitRaptor here https://www.usro.net/bitraptor